Good morning,
I hope that all of you have
survived your post-Irene week. Hopefully we will be back on a normal
schedule next week. Thank you to everybody for their help on the
trail. It looks good. I want to remind everybody that we will have
practice after school from 2:30 to 4:30 everyday. Also:
- We are hoping to be allowed back on the roads Tuesday. If you have a reflective vest, please bring it. If you don't, either you can buy one for $10 from the school or you will have to run on campus.
- I am attempting to schedule our annual beginning of the season pot-luck dinner for all families. I plan on it being Thursday, September 8 at 6:30 in the PHS cafeteria. I am waiting to hear back from the secretary that schedules rooms. I'll let you know by the end of Tuesday when the dinner is.
- If you have any paperwork for the athletic departments, bring it on Tuesday.
Coach Loiseau
No comments:
Post a Comment