I hope that all of you had a
wonderful Thanksgiving. Although the cross country season finished up a
few weeks ago, we have one more get together for the year.
On Thursday, December 8, we are
having our annual Cross Country End of the Season Pizza Party. It will
be held in the PHS cafeteria at 6:30. I will bring the pizza. I only
ask that:
- Seniors bring dessert
- Juniors bring salad
- Sophomores bring drinks
- Freshmen bring bread
Please RSVP so I know how many pizzas to order.
Also,
I am making my annual appeal for cross country pictures for the end of
the season slide show. You can send pictures through e-mail (mattloi@yahoo.com), CDs,
web-links, or other methods. I do need the pictures by Sunday, December
4. Thank you for helping me with this slide show.
I look forward to seeing all of you on the 8th.
Coach Loiseau
No comments:
Post a Comment