As you have heard by now, there is
no school for the rest of the week. Monday we'll resume classes.
Hopefully you have also heard that State Opens have been moved to
Tuesday, November 8 at Hammonasset State Park. The girls have made it to the Opens, but the boys have not.
Girls, we'll have practice on
Friday. I would like to hold it at 9AM on the track. We will be done
by 10:30. If this is a problem, please let me know and if enough people
have a problem, then we can adjust the time. For the rest of the week,
Thursday should be a 40 minute run while Saturday should be a five mile
run. Sunday should be around three to four miles.
Information on the meet can be found at http://www.casciac.org/bcc.shtml
All I know about the course is
that it is flat. Check out results from the SCC championship meet at
http://mysportsresults.com/Results/Results/SCC%20XC%20Girls%20Championship-20111020.htm.
Remember, this was after a heavy rain storm.
Enjoy your day. Good luck getting power and I'll see you on Friday at 9AM.
Coach Loiseau
No comments:
Post a Comment